This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Days of Praise




Starting on Thanksgiving and ending on Christmas, I will be doing something similar to the 33 Days of Prayer from this summer. This time it will be 30 Days of Praise, thanking God for bringing me this close to my budget and praising him for his provisions, not only for the funds to go, but for his work in PNG! Each day will be a quote of praise from a native Papua New Guinean thanking God for his Word in their language and for their new understanding and faith!

Please praise God with me this Holiday season and pray for the remaining $50/month to be raised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions