This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1.30


Today we had the day off and the option to go to a local resort to snorkel. I didn’t feel like going because I’ve been waking up at about 3AM every morning and not falling back to sleep  Instead I just stayed back and slept and was a lazy bum. They go to the resort every weekend, so it’s ok, I didn’t miss anything special. We don’t have to pay anything to use their beach and water, but it’s polite to at least buy something. They have a restaurant that you can buy burgers and pizza and stuff from. Most people just buy a soda or ice cream which is like 3 kina (or $1).

Even though I didn’t go I had a nice rest and feel much better ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions