This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Monday, March 28, 2011

3.28


Today we went to the garden with people to help plant food and then to another one to get food for dinner. A garden is nothing like the ones in the US, little small backyard things you plant for fun. These are huge, and have so much food growing in them you couldn’t possibly eat everything, even with a family of like 12. I planted corn, taro, sugar cane, some greens, and stuff. It was fun but so hot. I sweat a lot and they thought because I sweat I must be too tired, so they made me stop and rest the rest of the day, even though I told them I wasn’t tired at all. O well :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions