This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Friday, June 3, 2011

6.3

Today we went on a hike to a nearby village.  It took like 1-2 hours ( I can’t really tell time well and I didn’t have a watch).  We had a huge rain storm the other day, so everything was flooded.  The ground was really swampy and in some places the water came up to our thighs!  But it was fun, there were no leeches or crocodiles too!  When we got to the village they gave us lots of fruits and we presented the book of Luke and lots of literacy materials.  Then they gave us all necklaces and arm bands and flowers and more food and we left back to our village through the swamp again ^_^  YAY!  I wish I could post pictures for you to see the mud and water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions