This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Thursday, June 30, 2011

6.8

We went to another village in the same Malol language group to bring the books and make the presentation.  We walked through knee deep mud and swamp and little slippery logs across brindges.  The people would not let me walk by myself because they thought I was going to fall (because mud is so hard and painful right?)  Anyways, they held my arm up in a very awkward position and pulled and pused which threw me off my balance and made walking much harder.  No matter how many times I tried to get free or tell them I don't want their help, they didn't listen.  I know they were just trying to be nice and helpful in their own way, but I was really overwhelmed and hated it.  GRRRR!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions