This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4.19


Today we went to town again to meet with all the other POC students and hear some of their village stories. The time we went to town before we had passed by the restaurant we were going to eat at, so I already knew how expensive it would be. Before we went I went to the store and bought a sandwich for about $1.50 US and then went to market to by an avocado and some peanuts and fruit. Then I ate that at the restaurant were a single coke was more expensive than my whole meal. YAY for being cheap! :D But it was fun to see the others and hear some of their stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions