This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Saturday, April 2, 2011

4.2


Today I taught people again how to make pumpkin bread and banana bread. I made seven of them, one at a time in my little pot oven. It took forever, it was sweltering hot (not to mention the fire!) but it was fun. People don’t seem to understand the concept of dessert however. When they eat, its in qualities that only an obese man at a buffet could rival! My Waspapa always wants me to make more because a PNG person could eat one or two whole cakes by himself. I told him if he wanted that many cakes he would have to make them himself because it’s a lot of work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions