This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4.26


Today we had a big goodbye feast for us. Apparently I didn’t make enough cakes yesterday (6 of them) , so I went to another village to use someones drum oven and made 8 more. Then we gave them the rest of our rice and soy sauce because they wanted to make fried rice. There was so much food and then they killed a pig for us! The plates they gave us were so huge, like a weeks worth of food that I couldn’t possibly eat even if I was starving. We had to save it too because they wouldn’t eat our left overs. They usually take it back but because they killed the pig for us, they wouldn’t this time. I dried the leftover pork to fry tomorrow and give away (they would eat it tomorrow, but not today….i dunno why?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions