This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Saturday, April 30, 2011

4.30

This is a picture of a kid holding a snake.  Most people here in Papua New Guinea are terrified of snakes.  My Waspapa will run away if he even sees a picture of one on our camera!  But this kid wasn't afraid.  He would take his pet snake out to the road and scare all the kids walking to school early in the morning, or chase people in our village with it.  It was fun.  He tried to scare me with it but I took it and put it around my neck and my Waspapa freaked out.  Its not a poisonous snake, and it doesn't bite.  I don't know what kind it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions