This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Thursday, April 21, 2011

4.21


Today I was sick. I woke up feeling ok and then my stomach started to hurt and I threw up a few times. My Waspapa saw me throw up and came over and started asking me if I had a fever, if I was cold, if my head hurt and then, not even waiting for me to answer the questions, he diagnosed me with malaria. He made me go in the house and sleep all day. I was dead tired and my body hurt all over, so I didn’t object to that, but lots of people came from other villages and heard I had malaria! It wasn’t malaria, it was probably just something I was allergic to or something, I dunno. Anyways, I was glad I got to sleep all day :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions