This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2.15


Sunrise

I keep seeing these two really cool bugs that I want to take a picture of, but they are so fast and finicky! They don’t like me I guess (unlike the mosquitos and ants). One is a grasshopper that looks like a leaf. If you saw it out in the bush you wouldn’t even be able to tell it’s a bug, that’s how much like a leaf it looks (kinda like the other leaf moth I took a picture of, but the grasshopper is green). The other bug is a dark red dragonfly that looks like a plane the Wright brothers built. The tips of its wings look like they are cut off (like the square wings of the Wright planes) but if you look at them really close you can see that they are actually rounded like regular dragonfly wings, only the rounded part is completely clear! Its so cool looking! I don’t think I gave a good description. :( There are so many cool bugs here! (minus the bees of course!) You should just see how many different kinds of moths there are too! Giant ones the size of your hand or teeny ones the size of an ant. And to think God imagined them all! Amazing! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions