This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Monday, February 28, 2011

2.28


So you might think this is a weird picture to take, some jars on a table, but this is what we put one of my favorite things in, sugar! This past week there has not been ANY sugar in Madang province, at all. Just imagine in the US going into EVERY store and not finding sugar. You can’t, it just doesn’t happen there. But here it does (there hasn’t been baking soda in the country since I got here either). So we’ve been on sugar rations for a few days, meaning NO SUGAR! *cries* For me that means no tea :( (I’ve been a zombie too). But today I walked into the dining room and there they were, the precious reused jelly jars filled with yummy goodness! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Mmmmmmm………sugar………..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions