This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2.19



BAHAHAHA well, I think I found another bug I just don’t like (which isn’t many really. Bees are still at the top of the list) This actually happened on Friday night, but I forgot about it. This giant spider was on the wall in our room, and our roomie is as afraid of spiders as I am of bees, so I decided to try to get it away. But when I got close to it, I could only look at it. Then I went outside and got two guys to kill it for me, which was really funny. I wanted to take a picture of it but it kept moving towards me….not cool….I told them I didn’t much care if the spider was dead in the picture or not, but they said they were going to step on it (poor spider…but that’s what you get for sittin on my wall). So yes, its alive in this picture, although highly intoxicated with half a can of raid. Then they stepped on it. :( Anyways, that’s my adventure for the weekend! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions