This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2.27


We learned to make tortillas this weekend, but of course as with almost everything I touch in the kitchen, it came out disastrous. They turned out more like really really stale tortilla chips or something (without salt because I forgot to add it) O well, next time hopefully I will be better. I’m still a complete failure at fire making as well. I can’t even steal other people’s fires right. If I try to put in a stick in someone else’s fire and let it burn, it will go out the minute I take it out of the fire. Maybe in the village some Papua New Guinean will see my ineptness and make my fires for me :D YAY :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions