This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2.20


“Haus kuk” weekend again! WOOHOOO!! Lots of people hate it but I think its fun! We had a kaukau cook-off today. Its kinda like a potato but sweet (but not like the sweet potatoes in the states) It has a completely different yet DELICIOUS flavor! I love it, its my favorite food so far! Anyways, I was ambitious is my competition entry. I made kaukau pasta ravioli noodles with kaukau cheese filling. Then I made a kaukau candy for dessert! YUM! It didn’t all turn out exactly right, but that’s okay :D I didn’t win though :( Poooooooo! Someone made pancakes and those won, but my candy got second place! Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of the kaukau, I didn’t have time, but here is a picture of us grilling some spam bacon! :D Other than that I made French toast, pizza and rice pudding! :D :D :D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invitedto follow my blog

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions