This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2.9


This is the inside of the dining room, which I will be missing a lot this weekend! :( We have our “haus kuk” weekend starting Saturday and we have to cook all our own food on fire we built all ourselves and in our houses we built ourselves! Me and my roomies have split the next 3 weeks so that each of us is responsible for a weekend. This weekend Lindy is making rice and peanut sauce and pancakes for dinner, eggs for breakfast and PB an J for lunches. Next weekend is mine and we are also having a kaukau(a type of sweet potato) cook off. I haven’t completely decided what I’m going to make, but I hope it will be yummy! (and I really want to win the bag of M&M’s as the prize!) Anyways, I won’t have internet on the weekend again, but I will post pictures and stuff on Monday (if the internet cooperates….its kinda cranky sometimes!).

YAY! Lukim yu gen! (See you later!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions