This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2.23


Just another day of learning Tok Pisin and stuff about PNG. One thing I learned (not in the classroom but on my own) was that anything and everything grows mold here! I looked under my suitcases (which are under my bed) and found lots and lots of it. :( Ewwww….Anyways, here are some before and after pictures. The little suitcase is on the right and the big one is on the left. The big one I’ve started to clean with bleach water. After I cleaned them all I sprayed them with more water repellent spray, but I doubt that will do much. Mold will probably eat it. It seems to like everything. It hasn’t gotten into my plastic vacuum packed bags yet though! And luckily our room doesn’t have mice (or at least I haven’t heard them) so nothing has broken those yet! YAY! I said goodbye to all my luggage today though because I’m shipping it to Ukarumpa tomorrow :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions