This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5.10

 

I had orientation again today, boring things.  The exciting/not so exciting thing is that I got my flight confirmation for May 31st to go out to the village.  Its exciting because it means its really near and its going to happen!  The not so exciting thing is that its really expensive.  Every single kilo costs a certain amount, so you have to weigh yourself and your baggage, its not like the flights in America where you can wear all your clothes on your body and stuff as much as you can in a carry on for free, EVERYTHING is weighed and charged.  I have to pack up all my stuff and weigh it for them to know the exact amount as soon as possible. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about perspective huh. Guess I won't complain quite so much tne next time I have to pack my suitcase that has a 50 lb. limit :-)

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions