This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5.11

 

Another day of orientation and lots of stuff to do.  I had to go to the store to get supplies for the village, take money out of the bank for the PMV rides and the next 2 months, go to the housing department to request to move out of my house on the 31st, pack my village things, find a scale, weigh all my stuff (it has to be very specific, down to the last kilo…) and then send all the info to the aviation department!  *WHEW!*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of aviators - have you met Jamie and Lisa Halverson? Lisa is a good friend of mine and is from the part of WA where I live :-)

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions