This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5.7

 

So I got some tentative plans for the next few months.  On May 31st I will leave Ukarumpa and go to Sandaun province, to join a project called the Aitape West Translation Team.  If some of you met me from a church presentation (and remember) I showed a video about a people group that was half wiped out by a tsunami.  Then the translation project moved inland and about 9 or 10 other neighboring language groups wanted to join and have translation projects started in their languages.  Well, this created something called a Multilanguage Translation Project and is one of the biggest in the country now.  This is the group I am going to help.  I am going to work on some phonology analysis to help them with alphabets and spellings for their languages and Bibles! :D :D :D  I will be there for 2 months :D (more info tomorrow) (this is a picture of some of the nationals working on translation in that project)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions