This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Friday, May 27, 2011

5.27

I have to move out of my house in order not to have to pay rent while Im away at the village, so today I started packing everything…..I HATE PACKING!  Ahahahha!  When I left for PNG  I packed everything the night before.  But I can't do that now because I have to move all my stuff to a friends house for storage, and she said shes not answering the door at 4 in the morning to take all my stuff :(  so I have to pack now…My room is a disaster zone right now!  (yes, it's a different room, I moved to the one with a desk in it….but it's the same house… :D) 

1 comments:

Catherine Rivard said...

I completely agree with your sentiment about packing!

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions