This blog is about my experience with the Serve in PNG program with Wycliffe Bible Translators. To find out more about Serve in PNG click here for the official website. ^_^

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5.3

 

I came to Ukarumpa today.  Its really cold up here, especially when you just came from the coast where its always in the 90s with 100% humidity.  The ride up here was really long, about 7 and a half hours.  We sat in the back of the new dyna on the floor on foam to pad our butts.  It was fun until bees started flying in and I freaked out.  When we finally got here I was exhausted, but I met my roommate and co worker.  Then at night we went to a welcome dinner for a Translation Training Course for Papua New Guineans that I am going to be helping with tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york | cpa website solutions